|Unopened Shelf Life
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
· microdacyn hydrogel is presented in a spray bottle for a non-touch application. The unique formula will gel in seconds after contact with the air when sprayed
· where a hydrogel is indicated, apply microdacyn hydrogel directly to the wound 2-5mm thick. It may be left in situ for up to 3 days.
· microdacyn hydrogel contains microdacyn wound care solution and possesses the same potent, non-cytotoxic antimicrobial effects when used for wound cleaning.
· microdacyn hydrogel will donate moisture to the wound as well as promote autolytic debridement. It is suitable for treating both thermal burns and radiation burns.
· in painful or inflamed wounds microdacyn hydrogel may be refrigerated before application to provide immediate soothing relief from the cold gel.